Our client, based in Pudsey, are a steel fabrication company that are accredited to ISO9001 and BS-EN1090.1 CE marking, who offer compassionate customer service, alongside experience and quality steel work, including Structural and Secondary Steel.
Due to sustained progress and continued success, an opportunity has arisen within their business for 2 Steel Fabricators/Site Fixers. (immediate start)
Skills and duties required of a Steel Fabricator/Site Fixer:
Able to work from Fabrication drawings
- Able to weld to a high standard
- Understanding of and ability to work according to health and safety regulations
- Operate equipment associated with fabrication in a safe manner
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team
- Site experience, would be an advantage but not essential (CSCS card an advantage)
- Driving license with a maximum of 6 points, essential
- A Previously Coded MIG Welder would be an advantage
Working over will be required as and when necessary
Site fixing will require some working away.
Very competitive hourly rate, negotiable depending on experience.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com