Steel Fabricator/Site Fixer
Our client, based in Pudsey, are a steel fabrication company that are accredited to ISO9001 and BS-EN1090.1 CE marking, who offer compassionate customer service, alongside experience and quality steel work, including Structural and Secondary Steel.
Due to sustained progress and continued success, an opportunity has arisen within their business for a Steel Fabricator/Site Fixer.
Skills and duties required of a Steel Fabricator/Site Fixer:
- Able to work from drawings
- Able to weld, with experience
- Understanding of and ability to work according to health and safety regulations
- Operate equipment associated with fabrication in a safe manner
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team
- Site experience, essential
- Driving license with a maximum of 6 points, essential
- A Previously Coded MIG Welder would be an advantage.
Site Experience is preferred
Very competitive hourly rate, negotiable depending on experience.
If you have both the relevant experience and skill to work as a Steel Fabricator/Site Fixer, please press the apply button to put forward your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com