Hours: 8:00 – 16:30/Mon – Friday with possible overtime.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience/paid weekly
Our client is a reputable family business that blends traditional values of friendly customer service with a modern, forward thinking approach that works closely with their customers and all associated parties, listening to their requirements and ensuring that each project is completed on time and within budget.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for a Skilled Steel Fabricator to come and join the team at our client’s workshop in Halifax.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- General fabrication, staircases, gates, balcony’s, door & frames, structural steels, etc
- Set up and operate fabricating machines such as Press Brake, Guillotine, drills, CNC punch or otherwise fabricate metal components.
- Study engineering drawings to determine materials requirements and task sequences.
- Responsible for adhering to Health and Safety standards and Policy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven fabrication competency skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines.
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail.
- They must be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility; in return for which a competitive salary will be offered.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Steel Fabricator, Steel Fabrication, Sheet Metal Worker, Sheetmetal Worker, Sheetmetal FabricatorFabricator, Fabrication, Press Brake Operator, Welding, Skilled Trades, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org