Stainless/Carbon Steel Fabricator/Welder
Location: Newcastle-under-Lyme, ST5
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Salary negotiable depending on experience
Established in 1940, our client developed a wide portfolio of specialist material handling equipment and machinery. This was done by addressing any production and manufacturing problems encountered, as a wide range of industries had invested and developed in their production processes.
Due to continued growth, our client is currently looking for a TIG Stainless Steel Fabricator/Welder to join their engineering team. This is a great opportunity to join a well established company.
Duties Will Include:
- Fabrications of components for machinery used in the foods and processing industries.
- Set up and operate fabricating machines such as Press Brake, Guillotine, drills, CNC punch or otherwise fabricate metal components.
- Study engineering drawings to determine materials requirements and task sequences.
- Responsible for adhering to Health and Safety standards and Policy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in MIG and TIG welding
- Knowledge of reading and working to technical drawings
- Quality finished weld deposition, good penetration and finish
- Fabrication of stainless steel/mild steel to a high quality
- Sub assembly experience
- 8 Bank Holidays
- 3 days for Christmas 2018 (Monday 24th, Thursday 27th and Monday 31st)
- 17 days remaining after Bank Holidays and the Christmas shutdown period
- Pension 3% by employer
- Life insurance 2x annual salary.
- Full PPE/Overalls etc provided
- Hourly paid/AVA gros for holiday pay last 12 weeks
- Overtime readily available
If you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Steel Fabricator, Steel Fabrication, Sheet Metal Worker, Sheetmetal Worker, Sheetmetal Fabricator, Fabrication, Press Brake Operator, Welding, Skilled Trades, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Welder, TIG Welder, TIG Welding, Welding
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com