Our client is a multi-award winning resort with a grand mansion house hotel and self-catering lodges set in 24 acres, with stunning countryside and sea views.
Due to their continued success, our client is currently searching for an individual with an outgoing personality and passion for delivering excellent customer service, with confidence in understanding the client’s needs to come on board as a Spa Therapist.
Job Type: Part-time 4 days a week
The ideal candidate will be someone willing to learn and provide consultations and treatments to an exceptional level.
Training will be provided and continued support and guidance from the Head Therapist will enable you to perform treatments according to our client’s protocols and procedures.
- Provide treatments for clients and guests of a high professional standard.
- To ensure stock levels are maintained with all products and consumables.
- To drive sales and generate new business.
- To maintain and uphold an excellent level of service.
- To have detailed product knowledge, with the ability to deliver sales.
- Consistently promote a professional image and maintain a high standard of personal presentation.
- Ensure a warm and professional client welcome.
Job knowledge, skills and experience:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role,
- Qualified and experienced at NVQ level 3 or similar
- Excellent customer service skills and personal presentation
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Flexibility to working hours (to include some weekends and a Wednesday evening)
- Ability to work on your own and as a team player,
- 30 days holiday.
- Share of tips.
- Meals on duty.
- Staff training
- Staff discounts.
- Treatment and retail commission.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Spa, Therapist, Spa Therapist, Therapy, Spar Therapy, Spa Vacancies, Therapist Vacancies, Therapy Vacancies, Catering and Hospitality, Travel, Leisure and Tourism.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org