Salary: Dependent on age and experience
Benefits: 28 Days Holiday, friendly working environment, accommodation can be provided if necessary.
Hours: Full Time
Our client is a friendly family run pub with a passion for good service. They pride themselves on a traditional pub menu. All food is locally sourced and freshly prepared. They are currently looking for a competent Sous-Chef to join their friendly team.
- Preparing dishes
- Controlling the maintenance of kitchen equipment
- Daily supervision of inventories and quality of supplies
- Ensuring consistent and smooth running of food production.
- Ensuring that working areas are always kept clean.
- Assisting other kitchen staff as need arises.
- Ensuring all dishes are prepared according to specification and served at the correct quality, portion size, and temperature.
- Adherence to the sanitary, hygiene and food safety norms and regulations as per UK HACCP
- Assisting Head Chef in the development of new menus with relevant costing in timely manner
The Ideal Candidate:
- Knowledge of hygiene and food safety regulations as per UK HACCP
- Excellent recommendations from previous places of work
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Chef, Catering, Chef De Partie, Cooking, Restaurant Vacancies, Cooking Vacancies, Chef Vacancies, Catering Vacancies, Sous Chef,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com