Our client, L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon is a Michelin-starred restaurant in West Street, Covent Garden, in the City of Westminster, London. The restaurant spans three floors, with the counter on the ground floor, the tables and restaurant on the first floor, and the salon bar and terrace on the upper floor.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for classically trained Sommelier to join the team in their impressive kitchens.
Salary and Company Benefits: Competitive
Location: Covent Garden, Central London/ West End
Hours: Operating a shift based system, further information on application.
- Responsible for ordering, receiving, inventory, organizing and selling wine for all departments.
- Oversee all wine purchases and cost management.
- Oversee the Wine Committee duties (minutes, wine of the month selection, introduction of new vendors, wineries, etc.)
- Assist members and guests during the dinner service with wine recommendations and selection for perfect pairing with their dinner, decanting of the wine and wine service.
- Develop a training program for all Team Members to improve their knowledge of wine tasting and wine service.
As well as helping you to build an impressive array of new skills, L’Atelier De Joel Robuchon offers the possibility of building a long and rewarding career within our globally respected restaurant collection.
- Michelin stars restaurants work experience obligatory.
Sommelier applicants must have the right to legally reside and work in the UK without any restrictions or limitations.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV and covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com