Solicitor – Dispute Resolution
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits: 21 days holiday (initially) rising with service + Bank Holidays and Birthday, Private medical health care (after three years’ service) On Site Parking, Pension (after probation period) 3%
Hours: Full time
Our client is a friendly team of Cambridge solicitors. They provide a personal but efficient service at competitive prices, keeping their varied range of clients informed at every stage of the process.
Reporting to the firm’s partners, the successful candidate will handle a diverse and challenging workload to facilitate the growth of the department and business to provide a quality, tailored and supportive legal service to a range of clients, including new clients and existing.
- Assisting clients involved in a broad range of sectors and disputes.
- Advising clients on the legal regulations relating to their case.
- Being involved in mediation, arbitration and litigation cases, providing clients with appropriate advice and support for each type of dispute resolution.
- Drafting necessary legal documents.
- Taking responsibility for their caseload and managing client relationships.
- Minimum of five years PQE Civil Litigation, generally including:
v Commercial property and boundary disputes.
v Financial claims and disputes.
v Contractual disputes.
v Debt collection.
v Breach of covenants.
v Commercial property injunctions
v Landlord and tenant.
v Contested probate actions.
- Possessing a meticulous, focused approach and excellent time management skills.
- Technically astute, with excellent client care skills.
- The ability to explain complex matters in clear, empathetic language
- Claims under Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
- Claims under Trust of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996.
- Applications under Trustee Act 1925.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Solicitor / Law / Law vacancies / Lawyer / Lawyer Vacancies / Solicitor / Dispute / Dispute Vacancies / Solicitor Vacancies/ Dispute Resolution/ Civil Litigation/ Litigation/ Commercial Solicitor /
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com