Salary: Highly competitive and dependent on experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday, company pension scheme
Hours: Full Time
Our Client is a small company based in Hemel. They treat all their staff well and they work as a big family helping each other and working together to find solutions so they need to fit in with a very fun and relaxed team. They all work hard because they’re passionate about what they do. They are currently looking for a Software Developer to join their fun, friendly team.
Duties will include:
Architecting a new system and in front end and backend development Our client’s working environment consists of young professionals who use new technologies and best practices. They work in an Agile environment and discuss ideas which improve our processes.
They offer working experience in the following technologies:
• Front End: Angular, TypeScipt, HTML/CSS3, SASS, JS, UX, Grunt, Material Design • Back End: C#, .NET 4.5 (moving to .NET core 2), MongoDB, SQL Server, IdentityServer4, MassTransit and RabbitMQ • Environment: Linux and Windows environments, CI/CD TFS, Docker, GIT, TFS Although these are not necessarily required, familiarity in these areas would be beneficial for the ideal candidate.
The Ideal Candidate
• A positive self-motivated attitude to working remotely
• Keen to expand development skills and problem solving
• An excellent level of written and spoken English
• An organised approach to note taking and development
• A high level of experience in a similar role
If you feel you are the Ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: Software, Developer, Software Developer, Web Engineer, .NET, Software Designer, Web Developer, Web Design, Software Design.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com