Social Media & Content Manager – (Bilingual English and Chinese)
Are you an enthusiastic, resourceful and creative individual with a passion for travel? Are you looking for a career in where you can turn your passion into creative flair? If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for you to join their fun and energetic travel e-commerce Company as their next Social Media & Content Manager as a part of their UK team.
- Equipped with the most up to date trends/news to independently create eye-catching content within a short timeline.
- Create engaging content that drives brand awareness and online followers.
- Ensure timely update of content and engagement on Facebook, Chinese Weixin & Weibo and other online channels.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to all queries sent through social media.
- Research and develop new social media channels that produce high ROI’s.
- Develop a good understanding of the travel industry to help build brand reputation.
- Collect and analyse audience behaviour to support the development of the companies SEO
- Stay on top of the best practices on key social media channels.
- Think strategically and holistically about the bigger picture.
- You must be very passionate about travel & must be able to demonstrate your passion.
- A fluent level (spoken and written) of Chinese and English, with fast Chinese typing speed.
- A strong creative individual,
- A great story teller with excellent content writing skills in both Chinese & English.
- You must have a portfolio of written articles/blogs in Chinese that demonstrate your skills.
- Independent and resourceful with excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to react quickly, excellent trouble shooting skills and also who is calm and professional
- Technology savvy, strong analytical, numeracy and PC skills
- Commercially minded, flexible and hands-on attitude
- Good understanding of day-to-day and latest Chinese market trends
- Basic photography skills, basic Photoshop skills.
- Basic video editing preferred
Location: – London
Status: – Permanent
Hours: – 5 working days per week from 9am-6pm. You must be flexible to work over the weekends and bank holidays.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. Please note that our client can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
So if are you interested in joining our client, as their next Social Media and Content Manager,send in your CV today, with a covering letter, by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com