Smart Repair / Paint Technician Sprayer/ Alloy Wheel Repair Technician
Salary: OTE £35k per annum
Benefits: Mobile Phone, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and Company pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Are you looking for a new career for 2018? Do you have experience in a Smart Repair or a Bodyshop environment? Do you want to work for a great company with training and development opportunities? If you don’t have an IMI accreditation don’t worry we will give you an opportunity to work towards a Cosmetic repair IMI Accreditation
Our client provides a mobile, top quality yet cost effective fast repair service for minor vehicle paintwork and alloy wheel damage. With over 20 years’ experience and the largest UK network of highly skilled accredited technicians we’re ready and waiting for your call.
To ensure the delivery of high quality cosmetic vehicle repairs (SMART Repairs) on a mobile basis to customers of Revive! in the High Wycombe and surrounding areas.
To deliver technical and customer service standards and achieve sales targets.
- Preparation of vehicles for cosmetic repair
- Repairing minor panel damage/bumper scuffs/alloy wheels
- Providing Outstanding Customer service
- Managing own diary where necessary
- Working autonomously and completing paperwork/admin/invoices as required by manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will hold a full driving licence
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have a positive personality and work well individually or as a team.
- Previous experience of spraying/working in a Smart Repair or Body shop environment is essential
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Smart Repair, Mechanical, Repair, Paint sprayer, Paint technician, Bodywork, Automotive, Technician, Creative, Allow wheel repair, Alloy, Repair, Panel Beater, Bodyshop Technician, Panel Beater, Paint Stripper, Repair Technician, Panel Fitter, Prep Work Technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org