Do you consider yourself to be energetic and enthusiastic? Do you have previous experience as a Landscaper? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then our client is looking for you to join their team at their Southern region, which includes depots in Chichester, Dorking, Sutton, Lewes and Dover.
If you’re the successful candidate that our client is looking for, then you will be working for a national landscape services business specializing in new build landscaping projects, encompassing both soft and hard landscape installs, ranging from small domestic designs up to +£2m bespoke projects.
Alongside the skillset summarised below, it is essential candidates are self-starters (able to work unsupervised), keen to get stuck in and make a positive contribution to the team, contract and company.
- Proven experience in groundworks preparation for lawns and soft landscaping
- Scoping the cut and fill process, for on-site soil movements and ensured levels
- Laying of lawns for domestic and commercial properties
- Attention to detail to ensure quality finish and the long-term success of laid lawns
- Basic knowledge of tree and plant choices, suited to design, location and soil
- Proven experience in the installation of soft landscapes including trees
- Knowledge of aftercare, where supporting the maintenance element beyond install
- Attention to details to ensure the long-term success of installed landscapes
- Excellent people skills with a focus on positive Customer Care
Essential and Desirable Extras
- Driving license
- Use of associated machinery (Rotavators, Diggers, Dumpers, etc)
- Flexible working hours,
- New build landscape installations, Turf/Landscape qualification, CSCS
- Pa1/Pa6 Spraying License
- Able to offer solutions to the challenges of ground/weather conditions and other site works
- Salary up to £20,000 + OTE, dependent on skillset and experience.
- Relevant operational training relevant to business need and personal development.
- Potential for career progression within the business as regional client base develops.
If you believe you possess the skills, qualities and experience that our client requires and believe that you’re the Skilled Landscaper that they’re looking for, then send in your CV with covering letter today to be a part of this exciting opportunity and click the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org