Skilled Bakery Operators
Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Free Parking, Subsidised canteen, Pension Scheme, Discount scheme on purchases from high street retailers
Hours: Fixed days OR afternoons OR night shift OR weekend shift
Our Client is a £160 million business which supplies cake and desserts in own brand to the Major Multiples. There are two sites in the North West at Bolton and Oldham. The Bolton site manufactures more commodity based products making for example slab cakes, and unit cake for a variety of retailers including many major supermarkets and also features some brand products.
The success of our client has further been recognised both by its peers and within its sector by being awarded a variety of awards including the Bakery Food Manufacturer of the year.
Full training will be provided starting with all compliance training.
- Technical Operators
- Tech ops manage the day to day issues on the line to ensure optimum operational performance promoted high levels of motivation and morale through brilliant communication, ensuring all company procedures are adhered to
- Completion and maintenance of all health and safety pre-start checks, safety walks and reporting near misses and any concerns
- Process control, metal detection and quality standards are all accurately followed
- Machine Minders
- Machine minders are responsible for maintaining the constant production flow through continuous maintenance and monitoring the machinery on your plant.
- Product quality is key to your success and 100% accuracy of all process control.
- Banding/Spreading/Masking Cakes
- Finishing cakes professionally
- Dexterity and a good eye for detail is important
- Supply Chain including raw materials and despatch
- Working in the raw materials area, you will ensure that the production team have a continuous supply of ingredients and packaging
- In despatch, you will ensure that all physical activity and movements in the warehouse are sequential, accurate and punctual
- Driving various FLTs and using machinery in this area as well as physical work
- Expert Hygiene Cleaning
- Hygiene team manages the day to day issues on the line to ensure optimum operational performance
- You will complete cleaning schedules which will include processing equipment and production lines to meet the required standards, measured through regular testing/sampling
The Ideal Candidate:
- Drive and enthusiasm and commitment to learning
- Experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong awareness and application of safety, hygiene and quality standards
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Ability to deliver results under supervision
- Willingness and ability to adapt to change and to continue to work effectively
- Ability to follow instructions
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to email@example.com, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Skilled Bakery Operator, Bakery Operator, Bakery Operation, Manufacturing, Production
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org