Site Supervisor / Foreman / Engineer
Since their establishment in 2003, our client has made a name for themselves across the UK and Ireland as the leading company in road restraint systems, traffic management, temporary safety barriers, civil engineering and much more. Due to constant success our client is now looking for the right candidate to come and join them as their next Foreman / Supervisor / Engineer to oversee safety barrier / VRS works.
You will be responsible for:
- Health and Safety
- Day to day supervision of work team(s) ensuring work is completed safely to a high standard and within agreed timescales.
- Keep accurate records of material and labour costs incurred in the construction process
- Update and maintain all on site records; not limited to Sign offs, Safe Starts, Production Records, TBT and Equipment Tests.
- Interpretation of drawings, schedules and specifications and use these in the implementation, progression and monitoring of construction/ installation works.
- Carry out staff briefings as required, and ensure that SQE procedures and processes are complied with.
The ideal candidate will have:
- CSCS Card
- Experience of dealing with direct labour and also sub contract labour workforce.
- Experience in safety barrier beneficial but not essential
- Willing to learn
- Flexibility in relation to working hours – night works occasionally required
- Flexibility in relation to working location
If you feel that you meet the criteria our client is looking for, then send in a copy of your CV with your previous experience by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com