As an experienced site based Manager looking for an exciting role in plant wide lubrication and data collection. We are looking for a manager that will be accountable for the day to day operation within a paper mill environment, to work alongside our client by maintaining, liaising and reporting all aspects of lubrication and condition based monitoring. To lead and manage a team of approximately 10 people by providing effective leadership and support.
Our client is a leading British based International packing business based in Sittingbourne, Kent
This a great opportunity where we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Site Manager to join its existing team and we are seeking applications from suitably experienced and qualified individuals.
The Role- Site Manager
- To maintain and upkeep all lubrication needs including both manual and automated systems around site and review schedules and manage the lubricants stores and stock levels through effective use of the existing site team.
- Where necessary attend all meetings related to lubrication programme, H,S&E, plant improvements/upgrades, etc.
- To prioritise and direct the team daily to deal with any issues from the previous routines and allocate labour in the designated areas as required.
- Having a mechanical & maintenance background in a supervisory role is required, however it is not essential to have had experience within the paper mill environment but this would be an advantage.
- Provide supportive and effective leadership and management of staff within the areas of your responsibility.
- Implement effective office systems by ensuring procedures are recognised and maintained with regular reviews of existing procedures.
- You must be able to forecast priorities and manage a varied workload
- Our client is looking for a confident and well-presented individual who has excellent communication skills and is willing to go the extra mile with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Knowledge of effective lubrication of major plant along with condition based monitoring would be a clear advantage however training would be provided to the preferred candidate. Full technical support from the business would be provided.
Salary: – Competitive and Negotiable for the right individual
Location: – Sittingbourne, Kent
Hours: – Monday to Friday, Full time role, 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required during plant maintenance down days and overtime would be paid.
This is an interesting and challenging role that will allow the right candidate to progress to a rewarding career. If you feel that you are the ideal candidate with the can do attitude and efficiency that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com