Salary:£30k to £35k – Depending on experience
Our client has been in the low energy lighting market since 1996, offering environmental lighting to the healthcare sector. Since then they have installed well over 100,000 lights in guaranteed savings projects, with the largest projects being NHS Tayside installing over 21,000 LED lights.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join the team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Electrical project experience, but being an electrician is not essential.
- Working in an industrial site environment an advantage.
- Worked on lighting installation projects.
- Involvement of emergency lighting installations beneficial.
- Experienced site manager.
- Ambitious to learn, development themselves and the business.
- Personable and friendly.
- Potentially SSSTS / SMSTS.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office essential.
- An understanding of Adobe Illustrator or AutoCaduseful.
- Willingness to travel nationally.
- The role will also involve working away from home.
- Act as supervisor to all site operatives (for safety, good practice and adherence to RAMS).
- Take responsibility for project quality.
- Responsible for arranging access to areas, planning with area managers, raising permits.
- Day to day customer site relations to pave way for the installation team.
- Stock and performance monitoring.
- Daily morning stock take and entry into KPI.
- Daily input fittings installed into KPI.
- Stock requirement forecasting.
- Equipment and sundries ordering.
- Keep PUWER register up to date.
- Provide and document weekly toolbox talks.
- Provide and document site inductions to new starters.
- Spot check and document isolation procedures are followed.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Site Manager, Nottingham vacancies, light fitting, lighting, SSSTS, SMSTS, Electrical, Experienced site manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com