Shift Recovery & Breakdown Control Room Operators
Location: Dover, Kent
Position: Full time and Part time positions available
Salary: Competitive –depending on experience
Due to expansion our client is seeking full & part time applicants to work within their day & night shift system operating in a busy commercial international recovery & roadside assistance department.
This vacancy will ideally suit someone who has previously worked in a Commercial Recovery / Transport Environment but full training will be provided.
You will be required to work days, nights & weekends on a shift rota basis.
- Experience with computers is essential and the ability to work in a busy sometimes high pressure environment
- Able to work on own initiative and the ability to take charge of the situation; managing jobs from initial contact to completion
- Superb telephone, administrative and organisational skills essential
- Calm, professional & flexible approach
- Ideally you will have good geographical knowledge of the UK
- A basic knowledge of Cars and Commercial vehicles would be advantageous.
Hours and pay package negotiable based upon age & experience
In order to be considered for this position, please click the APPLY button below to forward a copy of your CV.
Keywords: Customer Service, Breakdown, Recovery, Control Room, Roadside Assistance, Roadside Recovery
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com