Job Title: Skilled Sheetmetal worker in light and/or heavy ductwork
Our client is a well established ductwork engineering & steel fabrication company based in the UK with ductwork engineers experienced in all types of ductwork systems from; fume removal, dust extraction, and ventilation, all of which are designed to meet customer specs.
Due to their continued growth and success, our client is currently looking for Skilled Sheetmetal workers to join their team.
Location: Newcastle under Lyme.
Hours: 39 w/overtime available.
Salary: Up to £12 ph basic
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- We are looking for a keen individual with a good work ethic. Must be confident to work alone and in a team.
- The job role will require the applicant to read and understand basic drawings and cut lists and fold the required product.
- Experience within a fabrication environment is preferable but not necessary as training will be provided.
- Fabricate and assemble sheet metal products
- Tack weld fitted part together
- Position, align, fit and weld parts to form complete units, following drawings and layout specifications, using welding equipment and hand tools
- Setup and operate machines such a press brakes, folders, guillotines
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail.
- They must be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility; in return for which a competitive salary will be offered.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision will be essential Applicants should also be flexible to work overtime and some weekends as the role requires.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org