Are you an experienced Service Technician that is looking for an exciting and rewarding career? If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for someone who is hardworking to join their team and work alongside a team of experienced professionals that are passionate about cars.
As a company whose roots are firmly in the delivery of outstanding customer experience, this company believes in building long lasting relationships with its customers and employees based on trust and integrity.
Based in Abergele, our client uses the very latest equipment and diagnostic technology. As a Service Technician, you’ll get the chance to:
Working on some of the most advanced cars on the road, the successful candidate will join our client’s team of Service Technicians working in a professional and productive environment.
So what do we look for from you?
- An NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent,
- Service Technician experience and ideally, you’ll also have some main dealership experience
- An MOT testing qualification is desirable but this isn’t essential.
- A full valid driving licence as a minimum
- Own tools
- Attention to detail, high quality of work and a positive attitude
So if you feel like you could be our client’s next Service Technician and would like to join their team, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com