About the company:
Based in Bromsgrove, our client works in partnership with medical device Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), adapting to individual needs and requirements by offering a package tailored specifically to each customer. Our client offers a comprehensive service which includes the testing, calibration and repair of a wide range of medical equipment, from enteral feeding and infusion devices, to renal, patient monitoring and specialist surgical equipment. Work is carried out at their purpose-built premises or across the UK by local Field Service Engineers.
This position of Service Support Manager is responsible to the Operations Manager for direction and support, and is summarised as the management of the business support functions of the Hugo organisation such as warehousing, administration, engineer planning, facilities maintenance and logistics.
- Provide direction and support to the warehouse and office teams.
- Carry out annual appraisals of warehouse and office personnel, and manage any personnel matters with support from the Operations Manager where required.
- Oversee warehouse stock checks and sample checking in line with customer and Hugo requirements.
- Oversee logistics and transport operations including the use of the Company van.
- Liaise with all internal departments as required.
- Monitor timekeeping and sickness, and act upon this information where necessary.
- Update all departmental KPIs in a timely manner.
- Oversee the placing of purchase orders for the replenishment of spare parts or consumables.
- Co-ordinate maintenance activities for the Hugo Technology facilities, either directly within training scope or through the use of sub-contractors. This includes arranging repairs to company assets where necessary.
- Provide support in the carrying out of Health & Safety activities within training scope and in consultation with the Quality Manager.
- Provide support with the smooth integration of new customer contracts into the business.
- Overseeing the planning, booking and scheduling of jobs for Field Service Engineers.
- Overseeing the invoicing of work undertaken.
- Overseeing the maintenance of Hugo systems such as the calibration and training databases.
- Collating information and producing statistical reports for business and operational needs.
- Providing support to the senior management team as required, including the preparing of quotations, taking notes, and creating presentations.
- Overseeing all reception and hospitality duties carried out by the receptionist.
- Providing support with the implementation and maintenance of the company database.
- Maintain compliance to all company standards and adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Pro-actively seeking out and implementation of opportunities for improvement to Hugo practices and service to the customer.
- Any other activity as mutually agreed between the Service Support Manager and Operations Manager within training scope.
Hours: – 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: – Up to £35,000 pa dependent on experience, plus opportunity to earn additional bonus
Closing date: -19th January 2018
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Service support manager, support manager, support jobs, managerial jobs, manager, services job, warehouse, warehouse manager, logistics, logistic manager,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org