Do you have good technical knowledge and excellent customer service skills?
Are you looking for a new opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding?
We are looking for an experienced and highly professional Service Manager to join a well established Main Car dealership in Blackburn, managing all aspects of the Service Department.
With a focus on achievement of Key Performance Indicators in retention, customer satisfaction, lead conversion and Parts sales penetration. As Service Manager your main responsibilities will be to organise service activities to ensure the department’s efficient and profitable operation. You will also be responsible for maximising the departmental profitability by effectively marketing and selling labour, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted services and other value added products and services, as well as managing the workshop and reception team.
Knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry is essential, together with relevant technical, professional and engineering qualifications. As Service Manager, you will be effective in managing, supporting and motivating colleagues and have the drive and determination to be the best.
Service Manager | Customer Service Manager | Sales Manager | Management | Automotive | Vehicle | Parts | Car Dealership | Customer Service | Sales
* A drive to achieve targets through maximising every sales opportunity
* A real desire to achieve great things
* A technical or engineering background
* Strong commercial and financial appreciation
* IT literate
* Effective relationship and communication skills
* Ability to cope under pressure
* Customer service orientation
* An up to date knowledge of vehicle and consumer legislation
* Must have a full UK driving licence
* Knowledge of ADP/Kerridge
* Main dealership experience
Additional salary information: Competitive Base Salary, Fantastic Bonus Structure, Pension.
To apply for this position, please click the APPLY button below and a member of the hiring team will be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com