An exciting career opportunity has arisen with our client for a Service Engineer to join the Team in
Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove.
This position of Service Engineer is responsible to the Service Delivery Manager for direction and
support, and is based at the Head Office workshop in Bromsgrove. The role may also present the
opportunity for limited field work in the future.
About the company:
The company is a thriving business that provides exceptional service to customers that operate
within the healthcare sector. Our client strives to maintain the highest standards throughout;
ensuring customers receive outstanding medical equipment repair and maintenance.
The company works in partnership with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), offering a
bespoke service that adapts to each customers’ needs and requirements.
- Assess service and repair as required medical equipment to achieve forecast output.
- To ensure that service level agreements are met for customers serviced by our back-to-base workshop, including repair turnaround times, reliability, and preventive-maintenance completion.
- Complete all service paperwork and documentation to the agreed standard.
- Responsible for maintaining work area and test equipment in a safe, compliant and tidy condition.
- Maintain compliance to all company standards and adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- To proactively seek to improve the process and service delivery provided by our client
- Candidate Qualities
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent in biomedical engineering, or as a minimum, have experience in electronics.
- Medical devices repair/maintenance experience is preferable.
- Experienced and skilled in providing a technical maintenance and repair service.
- A competent “hands on” service engineer with a “can do” attitude, and the ability to problem-solve effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Flexible and self-motivated, with the ability maintain and achieve service targets and deadlines.
- A professional team player who is self-motivated and possesses excellent communication skills.
Hours: – 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: – Negotiable based on experience, plus opportunity to achieve a quarterly bonus
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send in your
CV today, by clicking the APPLY button below to be a part of this exciting opportunity!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org