Service Engineer – Forklift Trucks
Salary/Rate: £27,000 to £37,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Van provided with Fuel card, Company Pension
Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays plus paid birthday leave!
Location: Field based – Covering the Midlands area
Position: Permanent and Full time
Working Hours: Hours Mon-Thurs 8am – 5pm , Friday 8am-3.30pm(overtime available)
Working for a Midlands based Forklift Sales and Training provider, you will be working as a Field Service Engineer – this is a mobile role covering the Midlands region. You will have previous engineering experience working on a range of Mechanical / Electrical / Hydraulic plant equipment including, all types of Forklift Trucks.
You will be required to attend breakdowns, carry out repairs and maintenance work on wide range of LPG, Diesel and Electric forklift trucks. The role involves maintenance and preventative work on the company’s equipment, rental equipment and customer’s machinery.
You must have previous engineering experience and a driving licence. The position is permanent full time Monday – Friday
As a Forklift Service Engineer Your Job Role Would Include:
* PDI’s, Servicing & Repairing Forklift Trucks
* Fit Accessories as Required
* Proficient in Fault Finding and Repair
* Highly Motivated, Able to Work Well Under Pressure
* Complete Administration Tasks including Service & Repair Records Accurately
* Maintain Health & Safety To HSE & Company Standards
The Ideal Candidate for the Service Engineer / Forklift Fitter Role Will Have:
* Previous Experience in One or More of The Following Roles: Service Engineer; Mobile Service Engineer; Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Mobile Service Engineer, Forklift Engineer
* You Will Need Previous Experience within the Materials Handling and Construction Equipment Industry
* Analytical Approach To Problem Solving
* Good Communication Skills, both Verbal & Written
* Clean Current Driving Licence
* Engineering Qualification
* Positive, Personable with a can do attitude
To be considered for this position, please click the APPLY button below and a member of the hiring team will be in touch to discuss the application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com