Service and Installation Engineer
Due to expansion, our well established client is looking to recruit a Service and Installation Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience.
Our client is a Vauxhall based company, which installs and repairs electronic security systems. They require skilled Service and Installation Engineers who can repair and maintain CCTV, ACCESS CONTROL and DOOR ENTRY systems used on residential blocks.
- Install or repair and maintain CCTV, access control and door entry systems to specified standards.
- Read job specification sheets and prepare all necessary equipment to complete jobs.
- Solve practical problems: detect and repair system faults using a logical approach.
- Perform routine maintenance services when required.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Liaise with customers to find out relevant information and keep them informed of job progress.
- On job completion, test system and train customers on its functions.
- Complete all paperwork (including time sheets and expenses) to specified standards and submit by stated deadlines.
- Consistently update own technical knowledge.
- Engineers need at least 3 years working with Access/Entry Control systems.
- Basic experience of computer networking advantageous.
- Valid driving licence.
- Be able to demonstrate a logical approach to resolving technical scenarios.
- Use hand and electrical tools with competence
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with customers.
Salary: – Expected gross earnings Up to £50,000 p.a.
Hours: – Core hours are 08.00 to 16.00, 40 hour week with overtime available.
Location: – Vauxhall
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: Engineering Vacancies, Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, Security Engineer, Access/Entry Control Systems Engineer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com