Contract Type: Permanent
An opportunity has opened up for a driven and customer focused individual to join the team at a Main Car Dealership in Bolton as a Service Advisor. The successful candidate will provide a first class customer experience as well as implementing the company’s core values.
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to the Service customers. Previous experience gained from a similar role is preferred.
* Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department
* Advising on technical queries or issues
* Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
* Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
* Cross selling customer repairs and parts
* Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
* The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential
* Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
* Technical skills and experience are essential
* The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service
* A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
* The ideal candidate preferably will have Service Advisor experience from within the Automotive trade
* You must be well presented and have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* You must be IT literate
Additional salary information: Competitive Base Salary, Fantastic Bonus Structure, Pension.
To apply for this position, please click the APPLY button below and a member of the hiring team will be in touch.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com