This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, focused individual to become a key member of the Service Team.
Based at the Manchester site. The candidate will be responsible for all administration of the busy Service Department and will be expected to participate fully as a member of the Administration Team.
Applicants must demonstrate on their CV or Application Form how they meet the following Essential Criteria;
Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, to include English and Maths grade C and above or equivalent and one year’s administrative experience;
Two years administrative experience working in an office environment.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven work experience within a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Effective IT skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
Our client is and equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV by clicking the APPLY button below before the closing date at 12.00 noon on Friday 21st July 2017 Late Applications will not be accepted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com