SENIOR TRIALS OFFICER
Salary: £23 – £33,000 DOE
Benefits: 20 days holidays + bank holiday, Pension scheme, excellent working environment
Hours: Full Time
As the UK’s centre of excellence for peas and beans, our client has a long and highly valued track record of providing authoritative, up to date information and project work based on solid, reliable research.
They are a non-statutory levy organisation supported by their grower members, the UK trade and by a substantial amount of outside funding for applied research.
Research is carried out both on their own and in partnership with UK, European and worldwide research and commercial organisations.
- To lead project programmes and day to day work of the trials.
- Analysis of project data and compiling reports.
- Taking a lead role in knowledge transfer activities.
- Preparation for meetings, conferences, training courses, Open Days and other events.
- Taking on specific roles on committees or specific operational or technical functions as required.
- Liaising with external bodies and organisations relevant to PGRO project and knowledge transfer activities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Enthusiastic about applied research and knowledge transfer.
- Able to work alone as well as in a team.
- Experienced in crop trials and applied science.
- Knowledge of the vining pea industry would be an advantage.
- Higher level qualifications desirable in biological or crop sciences.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Scientific Research, Trials Officer, Agricultural, Crop Harvest, Senior Vacancy, Quality Assurance, Clinical Trials, Laboratory, Research Data, Managerial, Senior, Supervisor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com