Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
Our client is a leading player in the Laser Hair Removal industry, with four successful clinics in Dublin and one clinic in England, Romford. Due to growth and success, the practice is currently looking for a Senior Therapist for new second clinic in England, Uxbridge.
Duties Will Include:
- To profitably develop the full sales potential of the branch, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team.
- Cost control.
- Operational Compliance
- Staff standards of dress and presentation.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
- Assisting the team when necessary.
- Completion of accredited Beauty Therapy qualification: NVQ Level 3 or CIBTAC minimum, Level 4 or CIDESCO is desirable.
- Applicants must have 2rs experience working in a salon environment and team management skills.
- Computer skills Excel, Office
- Maintaining and delivering superior customer service and aftercare.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organization skills
- Experience managing people
- Maintain professional appearance, behaviour, integrity to clients and fellow employees
- Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures- Must be able to carry out beauty treatments
- References are essential.
- Competitive salary plus commission plan
- Ongoing training with new and innovative product brands and services
- Complimentary treatments for employees
- Discounts on products and services for immediate family.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
Keywords: Senior Therapist, Therapist, Laser Clinic Therapist, Senior Laser Clinic Therapist, Medical, Health and Medical
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com