An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Residential Support Workers to join our client’s expanding teams based in Stockport and Burnage. In return, our client offers; a competitive salary, career and training development and fantastic working conditions.
The company looks after children and young people of 10-17 years of age, with challenging behaviour / complex needs and children on the periphery of offending.
Our client’s skilled and experienced staff team have consistently delivered placement stability, high quality health and social care and achieved excellent educational results, which have been pivotal to their success in achieving positive outcomes for children with all kinds of challenging behaviours.
The Support Worker will be a part of a team offering a comprehensive residential service to children and young people. The aim being to ensure the physical, social and emotional care of the young residents and the establishment.
The Support Worker will be responsible for:
- To act as a key worker to specific children and young people
- To promote structure, boundaries and domestic routines within the home.
- Working in line with children and young people’s care and placement plans.
- Supporting young people with project and group work.
The Support Worker will meet the following criteria:
- Experience of offering a comprehensive residential service to children and young people
- Minimum of an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care, Children & Young People
- Experience of working with young people in a residential setting
- Full UK Driving licence
There are full time permanent positions available, covering; sleep ins, shift work, evening and weekends on a rota system.
This role would suit an experienced, qualified Senior Residential Support Worker
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have the drive and determination to succeed. Please apply online today with your CV and a member of the recruiting team will be in touch with an application pack.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com