Our client is looking for a Senior Sous Chef to join this already successful friendly team. You will be working in a new permanent position available at their beautiful Cornish Resort, which has 23 Hotel rooms and 37 lodges, as well as a leisure centre and treatment rooms, which has an expected occupancy rate of over 80% all year.
Our client is currently looking for a creative chef who is able to manage a team in the absence of the Head Chef but can also work collaboratively to develop good quality seasonal and function menus as well as being able to increase revenue and GP.
- To assist with the creation of seasonal menus that compliments the various dining options at Trenython.
- To ensure consistent smooth running of all food preparation area in the absence of Head Chef.
- To ensure that communication is maintained with all Senior Chefs.
- To ensure that all food operations are controlled to ensure G.P reached by optimizing resources.
- To ensure that all current legislations, Health and Safety and hygiene is followed at all times.
- To ensure that all complaints, suggestions and enquiries are dealt with in accordance with Head Chef’s guidelines.
- To supervise the work of Chef de Partie, Commis Chefs, trainees and kitchen porters ensuring that all food production exceeds members and guests expectations. Giving support and guidance.
- In the absence of the Head chef, to ensure that adequate staff are scheduled to work according to business need.
- To Prepare and cook food to the high standards set by the Head Chef and to the satisfaction of the customer, paying attention to the quality of the ingredients, preparation, presentation and food safety.
- To foster a good team spirit at all times both with kitchen and other departments within the resort.
- Uniform provided.
- 30 days holiday per year (Pro Rata)
- Free membership to the leisure centre
- Cooked staff meals included for every shift.
- Great accommodation offers across Europe – staying in our CLC resorts.
- Discounts on food and beverage.
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Location: CLC Trenython Manor Cornwall
Hours: Shift patterns will change but will cover 5 days per week in a 7 day period and will include some evenings and weekends.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org