Our client, MCL Energy, a leader in their field and a company that always strives to deliver the highest standard of quality to its clients. Currently they have a fantastic opening for an Experienced Refrigeration Engineer.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that is constantly looking at ways of improving and staying ahead of its competitors. A modern, forward thinking organisation that really looks after its workforce.
- Comfort cooling AC applications around 85% work [service, maintenance, PPM, fault finding, re-gas, compressor and board swaps, etc.]
- Chillers & refrigeration sub 1MW around 10-15% [service and maintenance basis including M&E fault finding and diagnosis, routine service, condenser exchange, etc.]
- Ability to fault find
- Good customer facing experience and skill
- Supported via back office and technical
- Valid experience on plant and equipment type
- F-gas certified, City & Guilds 207 relevant qualifications and J11-Fgas cat 1
- Schools, Colleges, NHS, Police, Data Centres, Commercial and Industrial premises
- Predominantly Nottinghamshire/Leicestershire/Derbyshire/South Yorkshire with one or two sites out of core areas.
Candidates must have qualify for enhanced DBS checks for certain sites.
- Competitive salary to £35,000 per annum
- 45-hr door-to-door [OT paid on 37.5 basis]
- 1-in-4 call paid callout
- Westfield Health [includes Optical/Dental + additional medical expenses]
- Company pension
- Tablet & Mobile
- Fully expensed Co. vehicle
- Specialist tools and training renewal or additions
- 25-days annual leave plus 8 statutory holidays [33 days annual leave]
So if you feel that you’re the one for the job and would like to apply, then simply send in your CV today, by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com