Job title: – Senior Projects Manager
Job type: – Full time/Permanent
Salary: – Our client can offer a very competitive basic salary based on experience
Location: – Maidstone
Our client is a highly successful tooling systems group, which includes specialist facilities covering Toolmaking, Injection Moulding, Checking Fixture manufacture, Specialist Machine builds and Rapid Prototyping.
Year on Year growth has now taken the Group to an Annual Turnover approaching £10 million and employing over 60 highly skilled and dedicated personnel on 3 manufacturing sites and with a wide ranging customer base including many Blue Chip clients from the Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Electronic & Building Products industries in both Low & Medium volumes with a particular specialty in niche market high quality low volume parts.
Due to this success and exciting changes within the company our client has an opportunity for a self-motivated Project Engineer with a proven engineering back ground in the automotive industry and/or aerospace sector who will join the project management team and manage new, technically challenging projects from design, through to delivery.
Typical duties will consist of:
- Internal kick off meetings
- Regular design reviews
- Customer liaison
- Management of mid project changes
- Support in the technical understanding and quotation of any changes
- Assistance in the resolving of technical challenges
- Timing management and reporting
- Cost tracking and reporting
- Sourcing and management of bought out parts and outsourced work
- Internal department liaison
- Pre sign off inspection/trial of the final product
- Customer sign off and delivery planning
- We have a well-motivated small team with experience in delivering to tight deadlines in various industry sectors and it is very important that the new candidate is flexible to cope with the many demands and varied workloads.
- With this in mind, it may be necessary for the candidate to travel to customer sites, both in and outside of the UK, work additional hours when necessary.
- The candidate will also be expected to assist others in duties outside of the above to help in the delivery of all projects throughout the company.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Project Management, Engineering, Project Engineer, Customer Liaison, Technical Support,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org