SENIOR NURSERY PRACTITIONER
Salary: £16,000.00 to £17,500.00 /year
Hours: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, company pension scheme, team events and a social fund.
As an independent full day care nursery and preschool, our client provide a home from home environment that places great emphasis in creating a safe, warm, friendly and enjoyable setting to care for your children. In addition to fully supporting the national EYFS they believe every child should be happy, confident and of course safe.
- To be responsible for the planning and delivery of an inclusive curriculum suitable to meet the children’s individual needs.
- To ensure a high standard of care and education for the children.
- To give support to other personnel within their team and the Nursery School.
- To implement the Early Years Foundation Stage and ensure all the children’s individual needs are met and all areas of development are encouraged through play.
- Lead and support a team of Nursery Practitioners
- Supporting the children with early literacy and numeracy skills
- A minimum Level 3 qualification in childcare
- Childcare experience
- Experience of nursery life
- A desire a make the care you provide today always better then yesterday.
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Clear communication with children and adults
- Leading by example, being a great role model
- A good working knowledge of the EYFS
- Experience with planning activities, observing and evaluating the activities before coming up with children’s next steps
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Practitioner, senior practitioner, nursery practitioner, level 2, level 3 , nursery, nursery nurse, senior childcare, childcare practitioner, educator, childcare.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org