Our client is celebrating its 25th year as a high tech manufacturer of semiconductor equipment, which is sold globally. The equipment performs wafer bonding; a process used in the production of most microelectronic silicon chips, sensors, LEDs, microfluidic devices etc., found in all electronic devices including e.g. mobile phones
- Wide ranging and varied
- Design Drawings to improve the products and develop new products using Solidworks, CAD
- Input to machine improvement with reference to build and performance.
- Looking for a degree qualified engineer, with electrical & mechanical skills & experience, to work in the development & manufacture of high tech semiconductor equipment.
Key Skills, Education and Experience
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree or HNC or similar with extensive job related experience.
- Strong Engineering back ground
- Meticulous, attentive to detail & used to working with quality systems
- Intelligent and professional
- Mechanical Design 5 years
So if you feel you have the necessary skills click the apply button today!
Keywords: Design Engineer, CAD Draughtsperson, CAD Draughtsman, CAD, CAD Design, AutoCAD, CAD Draughter, Design, Wafer Bonding, Mechanical Design, Electrical Design, Engineer,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com