Vacancy for a Senior Market Research Analyst
Our client is a specialist market research consultancy dedicated to serving the market information needs of the global building products and chemical industries, with a customer base of major manufacturers and distributors, private equity, as well as technical service providers.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for an intelligent, passionate, investigative and friendly new colleague to come onboard as a Senior Research Analyst at the London office (Ealing) to work on a variety of projects relating to the building products and chemical industries.
Location: Ealing, London
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 depending on previous experience
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to expand their qualitative and quantitative research skills, gain international client-facing experience and develop an understanding of global market dynamics in the sectors our client covers.
Main duties of the role include:
- Conducting high-level interviews with industry experts,
- Secondary intelligence gathering, including the collection and analysis of supporting statistics,
- Analysing data to a high level of accuracy and formulating numerical data to reflect conclusions,
- International travel for client meetings and trade fair attendance to maintain and expand our network of industry contacts,
- Writing insightful reports with a high level of English Language.
The successful candidate should ideally possess:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in a business-related or technical field,
- Two to three years’ experience of working in a business-related environment, preferably in market research or intelligence.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of any other European language would be highly beneficial,
- Commitment, self-motivation, an enquiring mind and a genuine interest in economic developments and market dynamics,
- A fearless attitude towards research interviews,
- Strong numerical skills and proven proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint,
- Outstanding analytical skills and report writing abilities,
- An ability to assimilate new subjects quickly and a certain affinity to technical products rather than FMCG.
Benefits: – The company offers a competitive salary package (depending on experience), flexible working hours, pension scheme, laptop, company benefits (e.g. gym discount, childcare vouchers), 23 days holiday and the opportunity to travel. We will also provide ongoing training and support throughout your career.
- This is not a financial analyst position.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, and your skills satisfy the above-listed criteria, then please send your CV with a covering letter by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Market Analyst, Market Research Analyst, Senior Market Research Analyst, Senior Market Analyst, Research Analyst.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com