Senior IT Support Technician- Exciting Opportunity
Are you an experienced and organised individual with IT support experience? Are you ready to work with a team belonging to a Times Top 100 SME Exporter? We may have the role for you!
Due to increased growth, an exciting opportunity is now available for an IT professional to join the team as a Senior IT Support Technician.
This opportunity would suit a detail orientated individual with a logical mind set and a desire to work in an international E-commerce company based in Blackpool, Lancashire. You will be working not only to provide technical support to the various departmentsbut also to work on hardware maintenance and important IT development projects based in Marketing, Web Development and beyond.
The successful candidate will earn a competitive starting annual salary above £28,000 DOE.The job also has the benefit of a company funded health plan and statutory pension.This is a full time position, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
As a Senior IT Support Technician, your main duties will include:
- Providing technical support for various teams across the Company
- Lead the delivery of IT projects that have a companywide impact
- Install and configure required hardware, software, networks and other devices
- Be the primary solution to IT troubleshooting
The successful candidate must have passes in both GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) in addition to the following:
- Relevant college level education or IT degree
- Working experience of Microsoft Office and Windows 7/8/10 OS’
- Experience providing IT hardware support
- Experience using ERP Software (Dynamics, Orderwise or similar).
- Hardware and Software solving skills
- Good interpersonal and team skills
- Diligence, and an ability to work under own initiatives and to deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superb organisational and prioritising abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience coordinating outsourced service providers
- Windows networking and Windows Server 2012 experience
- Advanced Excel (including VB Macros)
- PHP /MySQL experience
- Any experience with Programming
- Active Directory and Virtual Machines Experience
- HTML / CSS
- Ideally experience using Linux
Closing Date: – 6th August
HOW TO APPLY
So if you feel that you have all the skills and experience required to join our client as their next Senior IT Technician, then they would very much like to hear from you, so send in your CV today with covering letter listing experience and salary expectations by clicking the APPLY button below!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com