Senior Housing Management Worker (Project Worker)
We are currently working with Amicus Trust, a renowned charity that prides in the aid it provides to the homeless to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to have a home, and a place in their community.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an expanding charity that offers services to the Homeless and are now looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and dynamic and committed in their approach to join the team as their Senior Housing Management Worker.
The role is varied and would suit a well-organised and energetic individual who will ensure a high quality of service is delivered. The successful candidate will possess drive, commitment and enthusiasm and have a proven track record of working with vulnerable people.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to all the statements below, and want to work with a growing charity we want to hear from you:
- I have NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- I have experience in working with vulnerable individuals
- I am capable of delivering high quality service
- I am able to work with partners and build new relationships
- I have excellent IT skills.
- I have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You can demonstrate a real commitment to making a difference for our clients.
Hours: – 37 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be required to be flexible in working hours and work content, and work on a rata basis, which will include evenings, weekends and pager duty.
Salary: – £18,750 per annum
Location: – Based in Leicester
Closing Date: 25th August 2017
If you feel that you’re the person for the job and would like to apply, then please send in your CV and we will be in touch with an application pack.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org