Job Title: Senior Control Systems Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Aberdeen onshore based with site work (onshore and offshore) required
Salary: Competitive, dependent upon skills and/or experience
Our client is an established supplier of control systems for production and process equipment. Our client’s solutions are largely based on Emerson’s DeltaV equipment, with a range of PLC systems also used including Allen-Bradley, Schneider and Siemens.
The company supplies systems for topside production control, subsea control; telemetry and remote monitoring. Cabinet and electrical assembly are all carried out in-house to IPC standards.
Responsibilities: Candidates will be involved with and be responsible for control system projects involving design, configuration, testing, installation and commissioning along with general support.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience of control systems integration;
- Able to demonstrate responsibility for projects circa £50k or more;
- Knowledge of typical process operations and controls.
- Experience in the implementation / support / modification of systems for process or electrical control.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self sufficient and adaptable.
- Confident in site work situations and under pressure.
- Experience with Subsea Production Control Systems.
- PLC / SCADA / DCS;
- Emerson DeltaV;
- Intellution iFIX;
- Allen Bradley PLC;
- Schneider PLCs;
- Siemens PLCs.
- Minimum BSc or BEng in science (Physics) / computing / electrical / electronics.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Senior Control Systems Engineer, Control Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer, Development Engineer, Design Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com