Senior Clinical Editor
Our client RCNi, is part of the Royal College of Nursing Group. Offering a unique source of nursing content across a range of media platforms, our client aims to provide nursing professionals worldwide with easy access to our peer-reviewed content, news, opinion, jobs, events and awards. Now is a brilliant opportunity to join us at a new and exciting time.
Due to constant success and changes within the company, our client is now looking for an enthusiastic individual like you to come and join the team.
- Edits clinical articles, continuing professional development (CPD) materials, clinical resources and related content.
- Takes responsibility for knowing the RCNi house style, and edits content accordingly.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of libel and copyright law, and applies this in practice.
- Contributes to the development of a range of content and resources.
- Maintains knowledge of professional developments that affect nursing.
- Uses social media to promote content from all RCNi products.
- Monitors competitor activity.
- Liaises with staff across other departments.
- Participates in editorial planning meetings.
- Supports editorial campaigns by contributing ideas.
- Stands in for the Evidence & Practice Associate Editor when required.
- Attends conferences and meetings, works away from the office and stays away overnight as required.
- Acts as a role model for other members of the Evidence & Practice team.
- First degree or equivalent.
- Graduate in English or a life science.
- Qualification in publishing or editing, or APEL equivalent.
- Qualification in nursing or an allied health profession.
- Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of laws relating to libel and copyright.
- Evidence of having edited professional and/or scientific content for journal publication in print and online.
- Evidence of substantial editing and rewriting.
- Evidence of working with authors throughout the publication process.
Contract: – Full time, Permanent
Grade: – 3
Salary: – £32,258
Closing date: – 31 December 2017
RCNi strives to provide equal opportunities and the post holder must be sensitive to this organisational objective at all times.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below!
Keywords: senior clinical editor: clinical editor, editor jobs,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com