Due to our client undergoing a large scale transformation programme aimed at ‘Creating a better future’ this has opened up an exciting opportunity for a Senior Catering Manager! To be successful in this role you must have flair and good organisational skills with excellent benefits on offer for the right individual.
This role is a great opportunity for a talented senior catering manager working within the local authority, which includes all aspects of food production, service & the managing of a very busy kitchen. Our client is looking for somebody who has excellent communication skills and can hit the ground running.
- To ensure the catering service is provided as efficiently as possible and operated in line with Shropshire Council and Shire Services Procedures.
- To provide a catering service to a number of different sites, ensuring that the service provision is consistent across all sites, including the management and supervision of staff across all sites.
- Monitoring and managing the sickness and absence of staff, including return to work interviews.
- Management of teams to ensure that sufficient staff are available to provide the level of service expected by the client. Unresolved staffing shortages should be highlighted to the Area Team as appropriate.
- To manage kitchen team recruitment including interviews and completing appropriate documentation in liaison with Area Management.
- Ordering, managing and monitoring of stock of cleaning materials, light equipment, and other sundry items.
Salary: – £10.13 per hour.
Hours: –35 hours per week, Mon-Fri, term time only plus 3 cleaning days. Permanent.
An enhanced DBS check is required for school posts.
Important: In order to apply for this position, please click the APPLY button to send in a copy of your CV. We will then email you a link to where you will be required to complete an online application form. Please note without the completed application form you will NOT be considered for the role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com