Are you a passionate, caring individual? Are you an experienced carer looking for your next step? If the answer is yes, then our client is looking for someone like you to come and join their excellent team of carers!
Our client provides accommodation for 21 residents with all types of rooms and facilities. Each room is en-suite and contains a nurse call system, fire detection, bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. We are a dedicated Dementia Care Home and offer Residential Care for elderly as well.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Helping patients shower and get dressed.
- Helping people eat.
- Making beds.
- Using equipment to lift and move patients.
- Talking to patients and reassuring them.
- Helping patients to the toilet.
- Tidying the care environment or Service Users room.
- Taking Service Users basic observations and documentation
- Attending meetings with other healthcare professionals
- Care Planning and documentation
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good written and spoken communication skills.
- Have the ability to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Have the ability to handle Service Users with sensitivity and respect.
- Have great observational skills.
- NVQ level 2 or 3
Salary: – Good rates of pay subject to experience.
Benefits: – Full training provided
Location: – Leeds
Hours: – FT + PT work available / Day + Night Shifts available
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for and would like to join the team, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLYbutton below to be part of this exciting opportunity!
Keywords: Health Care Assistant, Senior Carer, Senior Health Care Assistant, Health Care Jobs, Assistant Jobs, Health Care Assistant Jobs, Medical Jobs, Carer, Carer Jobs, Healthcare, Healthcare Jobs, Care Residence Vacancy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org