Senior Business Development Manager
Lulutrip, founded in Silicon Valley, US,also has offices in London, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Auckland. We are a VC-backed, 10-year old OTA, who bring quality US/Europe/ANZ travel products to Chinese speaking customers around the world. One of our investors is Tencent, the number one Social Media Company in China.
We are now looking for an experienced hands-on Senior Business Development Manager to lead our brand new, business unit!
You’ll benefit from:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Stock options
- Business trips to our Silicon Valley, Shanghai & Shenzhen offices to fully understand our business
- Discount travel products, lots of free snacks, team building events & a young & vibrant working environment.
- Exciting role of forming and leading a brand new Brand / Business Development team!
What you will be doing?
- Create 3-9 months pipe-line for potential partners in lifestyle / fashion / retail / travel and hospitality sectors
- Sign partnership agreements that will be win-win for both Lulutrip and the partner.
- Identify and form strong senior level relationship and partnership with key decision makers
- Form, manage and lead a new team to develop and expand partnerships in London, San Francisco & Los Angeles for the first 6 months
- Work closely with our China based R&D department to finalise our technology to support our partners
- Support our CEO to build a long term strategy
Who are we looking for?
- A hands-on, self-motivated, willing to go door-to-door to develop new business partnership
- At least 8 years’ experience in business development
- Travel / lifestyle / retail / e-commerce sectors experience is a must
- Demonstrable track record of successfully developing a brand new business
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis & budget management
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Highly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint/ Keynote
- Previous affiliate marketing, fashion and/or retail experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with ability to build professional and strong partnership quickly
- Great influential and negotiation skills
- International mindset to work in a Chinese speaking environment, and to work with colleagues across the globe
- Chinese / English Bilingual a strong plus
- International experience a strong plus
Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience
Location: London, above Canon Street Station
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm
To apply, send in your CV using the apply button below. . If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Happy Work. Happy Life. Lulutrip
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org