Our client supply Static Guard Security, Manned Guarding, Mobile Patrol Guarding, CCTV and Key holding services across the UK
Established for over 20 years they are a recognised gold standard provider of exceptional security services nationwide.
They are currently recruiting for a Security Officer on £8.75 – 9.00/hour to be based at a student residential site acting as security and reception to provide a safe and secure environment for the young residents.
The shifts are nights and weekends, usually 20.00 – 8.00, 4 or 5 nights per week with some weekend days.
Principle accountabilities will include
- Ensure access and egress is managed according to the AIs
- Dealing with any situations that may arise in a safe and professional manner
- Provide a visible deterrent
- Provide CCTV monitoring where necessary
- Ensure that all incidents are recorded clearly and concisely in a timely manner
- Complete health and safety building checks
- Maintain a safe and clean environment by cleaning communal areas and any associated tasks as designated by site management.
In addition you must
- Hold a valid SIA licence
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a 5 year steady and checkable work history
What you will receive in return
- £8.85 – 9.00 per hour depending upon experience
- Contract of employment
- 48 – 60 hours per week
- 28 days holiday per year
- Full and ongoing training
If you feel you are the ideal candidate apply today!
Keyword: Guard, Security, Public Sector, Public Safety, Health and Safety, Watchman, Doorman, SIA, DBS, Public, Door worker, Security, Mobile Response Officer, Officer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org