Our client provides Static Guard Security, Manned Guarding, Mobile Patrol Guarding, CCTV and Key holding services across the UK
Established for over 20 years, our client is a recognised gold standard provider of exceptional security services nationwide.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Security Officer on £8.10/hour to be based at a student residential site acting as security and reception to provide a safe and secure environment for the young residents.
The shifts are nights and weekends,usually 20.00 – 8.00, 4 or 5 nights per week with some weekend days.
Principle accountabilities will include
- Ensure access and egress is managed according to the AIs
- Dealing with any situations that may arise in a safe and professional manner
- Provide a visible deterrent
- Provide CCTV monitoring where necessary
- Ensure that all incidents are recorded clearly and concisely in a timely manner
- Complete health and safety building checks
In addition you must
- Hold a valid SIA licence
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a 5 year steady and checkable work history
What you will receive in return
- £8.00 per hour
- Contract of employment
- 48 – 60 hours per week
- 28 days holiday per year
- Full and ongoing training
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com