Security Installation Engineer – London Area
£26,000 to £35,000 per annum dependent on experience
Are you looking for an Access Control/CCTV/Entryphone Engineering Role working in some of London’s most prestigious buildings?
A well established Security Installation Company (1988) are looking to expand their Engineering force due to unprecedented workflow.
This is a friendly company providing a high quality, bespoke service to their clients. Although the company specialise in high end integrated systems they also service & maintain smaller commercial systems within the London area.
Due to continued expansion they are now seeking another Permanent, Full time Installation Engineer to join the team, all who work towards a goal to be proud of.
The ideal candidate:
Reporting to the Commercial Director the successful applicant must have minimum 3 years prior experience in the installation of IP CCTV and Access Control Systems within the commercial sector. Applicants must have excellent communication skills, be approachable, of smart appearance and able to demonstrate a mature personality coupled with energy and enthusiasm. Taking pride in your work provides extreme value to us and your team members.
Promotion to senior status to encompass projects is available to the right candidate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure all work is completed to specification in compliance with NSI Standards
- Commission, demonstrate & train security systems to end users
- Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Have experience in fault finding through to installation
- UK driving licence essential
- Prior experience and awareness of NSI standards
- Discretion where required
- Experience working on Inner Range/C-Cure/Gallagher/BPT Impro, Milestone/HIK/Vivotek/AXIS advantageous
As part of the team you can look forward to a range of benefits including:-
- Work place pension
- Private healthcare comprising of reduced gym memberships
- Free cinema tickets, free coffee and more
- Company Van with personal allowance
- Company Phone and if required a laptop and power tools.
- Generous and competitive salary dependent on experience
You will also be provided with training/sent on training courses as we take pride in giving our engineers the best tools to allow them to use their skills effectively in any given environment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new career, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referring to the position and where you found it. Alternatively, call 01772 886799.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com