Location: Dundee, Perth, Fife, Aberdeen
Hours: Full time, site hours. Overtime available.
Salary: Excellent rates including bonus and travel
Our client is a well established Scaffolding contractor operating in Dundee, Fife, Perthshire and Aberdeen that currently requires Scaffolders for long term contracts in all areas.
Duties Will Include:
- Unloading scaffolding
- Creating a stable base on the ground
- Putting up scaffolding poles and attaching horizontal tubes to them
- Fixing scaffolding to a building
- Laying planks across scaffolding for workers to walk on
- Fixing guard rails and safety nets
- Taking down scaffolding after a job
Qualification and Experience:
- Valid CISRS cards
- Part 2/Advanced scaffolder
- Part 1 scaffolders
- Scaffold Labourers
Immediate start available
Applications welcome from squads.
If you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Scaffolder, Scaffolding, Scaffolding Position, CISRS, Skilled Trade, Engineering, Construction, Health and Safety
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org