Our client is an outsourced administration company, carrying out various projects for professional firms.
Due to continued success, our client is currently looking for an Administrator to join our vibrant city centre based office. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the SARs account/process for a particular firm. Duties will include; Liaising with 3rd party companies, communicating with clients, writing letters, data input & processing, working with spreadsheets.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Microsoft excel is essential
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good organisation, prioritisation and planning skills.
- Able to hit targets and deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and to manage ownwork load.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly incentives which have included trips to Dublin and the Lake District
- Opportunities to progress to more senior positions are available for those who seek them and show potential.
- Early Friday finish
- Dress down Fridays
- Rewarded with additional holiday entitlement for length of service
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15,500.00 to £18,000.00 p/a
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org