Our client specialises in the manufacturing of food display equipment for the Leisure & Retail industry. With over 35 years experience in manufacturing, our client is now a market leader in their field.
Due to their continued success, our client is currently recruiting for the position of Sales Support Administrator.
Location: Knowsley Business Park, Merseyside.
Salary: Salary will be dependent on job skills and experience.
Training: Full training will be given in this role and on internal system.
To support our sales team and implement improvements based around this activity, to maximise the effectiveness of the department and the individuals within it. To carry out administrative, sales and marketing activities, to maintain and develop sales of standard product ranges to UK major accounts and distributors, in accordance with agreed business plans within the catering display equipment industry.
- Support to internal and external sales staff.
- Support in the maintenance and development of existing and new customers through planned individual account support liaising with the internal and external sales team.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone etc inc quotation generation, product specification.
- Handling of important administrative tasks, such as order processing, invoicing, delivery schedule.
- Communication with production and logistics departments to agree on delivery dates and deal with the technical department to resolve any product or technical queries.
- Provision of any marketing, instruction, drawing or specification material required by customer.
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database.
- Plan and organise the sales team diaries.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Proven administrative and sales experience within a busy office environment.
- IT skills would be advantageous to applicants i.e. proficiency in word, excel and outlook.
- Excellent organizational skills to coordinate all aspects of sales support & administration.
- Must be able to work accurately with great attention to detail to process orders/quotations quickly and efficiently.
- Exceptional communicator, working with other departments that are responsible for fulfilling orders and providing incomparable customer service.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Sales Support Administrator, Sales Support, Sales Administrator, Support Administrator, Administrator Vacancies, Admin Vacancies, Sales Team, Sales.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com