Our client, a modern forward thinking organisation is currently on the lookout for a talented Sales Representative/Account Manager to join their team. This is fantastic opportunity to work within a thriving sale led business, at the forefront of its market sector delivering what are widely regarded to be the best products available.
Salary and package to be agreed based upon experience, although training and mentoring will also be given to develop the right individual.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- A full driving licence is essential
- Organising sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Build and maintain good working relationships.
- Understand the needs of your business customers.
- Research the market and related products.
- Present the product favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
Salary: Competitive dependant on Experience
Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.30pm Friday, although hours worked will be as required to achieve objectives.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate, then send in your CV at email@example.com or call in at 01772 886 799
Keywords: sales, sales representative, account manager, telesales, field sales, sales jobs, sales jobs Liverpool, sales jobs Merseyside,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org