Sales Representative/Account Manager
Our client, a leading manufacturer of Food Servery Equipment is currently on the lookout for a talented Sales Representative/Account Manager to join their UK team.
This is fantastic opportunity to work within a thriving business, at the forefront of the food service market delivering stylish and modern products that meet the highest BSEN standards.
Salary and package to be agreed based upon experience, although training and mentoring will be given to develop the right individual.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- A full driving licence is essential
- Organising sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Build and maintain good working relationships.
- Understand the needs of your business customers.
- Research the market and related products.
- Present the product favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
If you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in a copy of your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: sales, sales representative, account manager, field sales, sales jobs, nationwide sales post,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org